Flow 2 Curved Stairlift
The Flow 2 is the only stairlift capable of swivelling as it ascends and descends the stairs. This allows the stairlift to be used on very narrow staircases.
Flow 2 Stairlift
The Flow 2's patented power swivel system allows the stairlift to fit on staircases as narrow as 61cm (24 Inches) wide. The footrest also swivels as the chair turns so the users feet are always where they should be.
When the powered swivel version is installed the seat height is adjustable to five different positions (set at installation), making the Flow stairlift suitable for people of varying sizes.
When not in use, the Flow folds neatly for storage, using its linked seat to footrest mechanism, which removes the need to bend down to manually fold the stairlift.
Flow 2 Safety Features
- Seat belt ensures the user feels secure during travel.
- The stairlift will stop if it comes into contact with an obstacle during travel.
- Emergency brake prevents the stairlift from travelling too fast as a result of gravity.
- Emergency lowering system returns the stairlift to the bottom of the stairs in the event of a battery running out.
- Adheres to BSEN8140
Flow 2 Technical Information
- Max Speed 0.15m/s
- Steel rack and pinion drive
- 350W – Drive Motor, 350W Horizontal Motor
- 125kg weight capacity
- 2 x 12V batteries; total 24V
- The angle of staircase can vary from -70° to +70°