Stannah Sadler - Perching Stairlift
The Sadler has been designed specifically for people that struggle with hip or knee flexion. Unlike other perching stairlifts the Stannah Sadler helps users maintain an upright posture whilst taking much of the weight through the seat.
Stannah 260 Curved Stairlift Sadler Seat
The Sadler’s innovative saddle-style seat lowers and raises with the user and together with its elevated position makes entry and exit easier and more convenient. Unlike a traditional perching stairlift seat the Sadler takes the user’s weight rather than their legs taking the strain, making the ride more comfortable.
Stannah Sadler Curved Stairlift Features
- Perfect option for those with limited flexibility in their knees and hips
- Slim design ideal for narrow stairs.
- Alternative to traditional and perch-style stairlifts
- Available in different heights to suit both taller and shorter people
- The retractable immobiliser seatbelt ensures the stairlift will not operate unless your seatbelt is fastened
- Arm-to-footrest link. Folding the arms will automatically fold the footrest
Stannah Sadler Curved Stairlift Options
- Simple, intuitive controls have been designed to suit all, and are ideal for those with limited dexterity.
- Removable key to keep the stairlift safe from children.
- Battery powered motor that means your stairlift will continue to work even in a power cut.
- Slimline curved rail that leaves ample room for you and others to use your stairs safely and easily.
- Wall controls allow you to summon your stairlift from another floor, or perhaps send it up or down to someone else who wants to use it.
- The Sadler comes in stone woven upholstery with a light wood trim.